MERGERS DRUGFIL (“MERGERS”, for brevity) respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all your personal information and sensitive personal information (collectively, “Personal Data”), pursuant to Republic Act No.10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and the implementing rules, regulation and issuance of the National Privacy Commission.
This privacy statement (“Statement”) provides for the Personal Data we obtain or which you may provide through Forms or documents provided by MERGERS in relation to its business operation, as well as the standards we observe in collecting, using, sharing, disclosing, transferring and disposing (collectively “Processing”) of Personal Data.
Please read this Statement carefully to understand how we treat Personal Data. We may update this Statement from time to time to reflect change(s) in the law and/or our internal standards. When we do so, we will notify you through electronic mail and/or courier for your information and reference. By providing your Personal Data, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Statement and that you provide consent for us to:
Personal Data We Collect and Process
- Process Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulation, and our policies, for our service providers, and other authorized third parties’ legitimate purpose/s; and
- Make Personal Data available for our affiliates, service providers, and other authorized third parties.
In connection with your accounts and transactions with MERGERS, we need to and/or require to Process the Personal Data that you shall provide, including:
- Personal information such as name, citizenship, education background and membership in organization;
- Contact information such as residential address, office address, phone numbers and email address;
- Work-related information such as position in the Company, and government issued identification numbers (Tax Identification, SEC Certificate Registration, Business Permit, License number and similar information); and
- Such other information as it may deem reasonably necessary in order to accomplish the above-mentioned purpose.
If you do not provide any or all of the above Personal Data accurately, we may not be able to process your registration in our system correctly, and related transactions.
Any additional Personal Data that you may provide through your correspondence(s) with MERGERS which is indicated as sensitive and personal in nature shall also be considered and treated as Personal Data.
What We Do with Personal Data
Upon receiving your accomplished Forms or Documents provided by MERGERS, we may use any or all of the Personal Data for the following activities:
Retention of Personal Data
- If Data Subject is connected with MERGERS – a. For profiling; b. For performance evaluation and Training; c. For Payroll and disbursements of benefits; d. For compliance of government mandated guidelines; and e. For capacity building;
- If Data Subject is a Customer, Doctor – a. To monitor sale transaction and other related activities; b. For product presentation and marketing; and c. For compliance of government mandated guidelines;
MERGERS shall retain and secure all Personal Data for the period and manner defined in the MERGERS Policy on Records and Retention and/or as prescribed by applicable law, whichever is longer.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data
We may disclose and share Personal Data, subject to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, on a need to know basis, and in all cases only for legitimate business purpose, as follows:
- To our affiliates for centralized registration and accreditation, and other related transactions;
- To service providers, and other third parties we engage to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data secure and confidential, and use it only for the purpose for which we disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies, stock exchanges to comply with applicable orders, laws and regulations;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MERGERS’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by MERGERS about our customers is among the assets transferred; and
- To other stakeholders, including our employees, officers, and internal auditors, on a need to know basis and when necessary to conduct investigations of breaches of MERGERS’ internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanction/s, pursue legal actions if necessary or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MERGERS, our affiliates, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties.
We may further disclose and share Personal Data with our affiliates, subject to the appropriate Data Sharing Agreements, on a need to know basis, for marketing and promotion of MERGERS products and services. Should you wish not be contacted for such purposes, you may opt out by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Data
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Data, including the right to be informed of the processing of your Personal Data, to object to such processing, to access and correct your Personal Data, to request deletion thereof, and to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission in case of violation of your rights as Data Subject.
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com
to request access to, correct and/or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. Please be advised, however, that we cannot delete your Personal Data without restricting or removing our ability to effectively execute your transactions with, and relevant services and products offered to and through MERGERS. We may not accommodate a request to correct and/or delete Personal Data if we believe the same would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the Personal Data to be incorrect.
Security of Personal Data
We have implemented technical, organizational, and physical measures designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Personal Data and secure such from unauthorized destruction, access, alteration, disclosure, fraudulent use and/or any other unlawful processing, as well as other natural and human dangers.
Should you have any questions and/or concerns regarding this Statement, MERGERS use of your Personal Data, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please do not hesitate to contact the MERGERS Data Protection Officer through the following channels:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Trunk line +6324032948
Write to: The Data Protection Officer 1170 MGT Guerra Building Don Chino Roces Ave. Brgy. San Antonio Makati City